Starting February 8th, 2021, we’re open for you to get what you need to paint on ceramics at home !
- Choose in store ceramics, paints and accessories to paint at home.
- Retrieve an order made on our online store to paint at home
- Drop off ceramics that you painted at home to be fired.
- Collect your painted and fired ceramics.
You can’t paint in our store for now but we are prepared to bring the Ceramic Café experience in the comfort of your home 🙂
Céramic Café is committed to respecting all the health measures issued by the CNESST.
- Wearing a face cover is compulsory for all clients aged 10 and over.
- It is not possible to paint on ceramic on site for now.
- Plexiglas were installed in all places where distancing was not possible
- Hand sanitizer pumps are available to customers and employees at strategic locations.
- We disinfect all the accessories between each client.
- Toilets, doorknobs, stair railings, and other frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected every 3 hours.
- Our employees wear a respiratory protection mask and a visor going up to the chin or protective goggles at all times.
- Ground directions allow customers to stay in line in anticipation of a queue.
- Our employees are trained to respect all the measures put in place.
The Ceramic Café of Laval initially opened its doors in 2000 at 565 West Saint-Martin Boulevard, between boulevards Industrial and Laurentides, at the corner of Sun Valley Road. It then moves to 3000 St-Martin Ouest on Sept 15th, 2017. The Ceramic Café Laval is very large for this reason it is regularly used by groups of more than 50 people. The Ceramic Café is made up of 2 floors and can accommodate up to 100 people. The team at Ceramic Café Laval are available in the Laurentides and Lanaudière to provide ceramic painting activities for groups such as schools, enrichment programs, summer camps, office parties, bridal showers, children’s parties and other occasions.
Check it out!