REOPENING JUNE 22!
Our online SHOP is still available to paint on ceramics at home!
Céramic Café undertakes to comply with all the health measures issued by the CNESST.
- Wearing a face covering is mandatory for all customers age 12 and over. Customers need to wear it when they enter Ceramic Cafe and walk around in the store, but can take it off once sitting at their table.
- We have rearranged our tables so that each group of customers is isolated from the others.
- Plexiglas were installed in all places where distancing was not possible
- Hand sanitizer pumps are made available to customers and employees at strategic locations.
- We disinfect all accessories, tables and chairs between each customer.
- Toilets, door handles, stair rails, and other frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected every 3 hours.
- Our employees always wear a respiratory protection mask and a visor covering its face completely.
- One to 3 customer groups will be allowed at a time in the white ceramics section.
- Ground indications allow customers to respect the distance in anticipation of a queue.
- We accept a maximum of 50 customers at a time inside the branch.
- Our employees are trained to respect all the measures put in place.
The Ceramic Café of Laval initially opened its doors in 2000 at 565 West Saint-Martin Boulevard, between boulevards Industrial and Laurentides, at the corner of Sun Valley Road. It then moves to 3000 St-Martin Ouest on Sept 15th, 2017. The Ceramic Café Laval is very large for this reason it is regularly used by groups of more than 50 people. The Ceramic Café is made up of 2 floors and can accommodate up to 100 people. The team at Ceramic Café Laval are available in the Laurentides and Lanaudière to provide ceramic painting activities for groups such as schools, enrichment programs, summer camps, office parties, bridal showers, children’s parties and other occasions.
Check it out!