From October 1st to 28th, we are open 7 days a week!
- Come choose your ceramics in store and get the necessary material to paint at home!
- Collect your painted and fired ceramics. For ceramics painted in January, February and March, we still have them! You have until December 15th to collect them.
- Pick up an order made on our online store to paint at home!
- Bring back ceramics you painted at home to get them fired!
You can no longer paint in our store but we are prepared to bring the Ceramic Café experience in the comfort of your home 🙂
Céramic Café is committed to respecting all the health measures issued by the CNESST.
- Wearing a face cover is compulsory for all clients aged 10 and over.
- It is no longer possible to paint on ceramic on site.
- Plexiglas were installed in all places where distancing was not possible
- Hand sanitizer pumps are available to customers and employees at strategic locations.
- We disinfect all the accessories between each client.
- Toilets, doorknobs, stair railings, and other frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected every 3 hours.
- Our employees wear a respiratory protection mask and a visor going up to the chin or protective goggles at all times.
- Ground directions allow customers to stay in line in anticipation of a queue.
- Our employees are trained to respect all the measures put in place.
The Ceramic Café on St. Denis Street in Montréal is the first Ceramic Café to open in Quebec in 1997. Since 2007, it has been at 4338 St. Denis Street, at the intersection of Marie-Anne near the Mont-Royal metro stop. Previously, it had been on the other side of St. Denis Street at the intersection of Rachel Street. The owners and creators of the concept, Paola Cacopardo and Gilles Geoffrion, are the owners of the five Ceramic Cafes. The Ceramic Café in Montréal is made up of 2 floors and can accommodate up to 100 people. The team of Ceramic Café of Montréal is available as far as in Gatineau to offers ceramic painting activities to groups such as school, enrichment programs, summer camps, office parties, bridal showers, children’s birthday parties and other occasions.
Check it out!