Starting February 8th, 2021, we’re open for you to get what you need to paint on ceramics at home !
- Choose in store ceramics, paints and accessories to paint at home.
- Retrieve an order made on our online store to paint at home
- Drop off ceramics that you painted at home to be fired.
- Collect your painted and fired ceramics.
You can’t paint in our store for now but we are prepared to bring the Ceramic Café experience in the comfort of your home 🙂
Céramic Café is committed to respecting all the health measures issued by the CNESST.
- Wearing a face cover is compulsory for all clients aged 10 and over.
- It is not possible to paint on ceramic on site for now.
- Plexiglas were installed in all places where distancing was not possible
- Hand sanitizer pumps are available to customers and employees at strategic locations.
- We disinfect all the accessories between each client.
- Toilets, doorknobs, stair railings, and other frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected every 3 hours.
- Our employees wear a respiratory protection mask and a visor going up to the chin or protective goggles at all times.
- Ground directions allow customers to stay in line in anticipation of a queue.
- Our employees are trained to respect all the measures put in place.
The Ceramic Café on St. Denis Street in Montréal is the first Ceramic Café to open in Quebec in 1997. Since 2007, it has been at 4338 St. Denis Street, at the intersection of Marie-Anne near the Mont-Royal metro stop. Previously, it had been on the other side of St. Denis Street at the intersection of Rachel Street. The owners and creators of the concept, Paola Cacopardo and Gilles Geoffrion, are the owners of the five Ceramic Cafes. The Ceramic Café in Montréal is made up of 2 floors and can accommodate up to 100 people. The team of Ceramic Café of Montréal is available as far as in Gatineau to offers ceramic painting activities to groups such as school, enrichment programs, summer camps, office parties, bridal showers, children’s birthday parties and other occasions.
Check it out!