Our online SHOP is still available to paint on ceramics at home!
Céramic Café undertakes to comply with all the health measures issued by the CNESST.
Wearing a face covering is mandatory for all customers age 12 and over. Customers need to wear it when they enter Ceramic Cafe and walk around in the store, but can take it off once sitting at their table.
- We have rearranged our tables so that each group of customers is isolated from the others.
- Plexiglas were installed in all places where distancing was not possible
- Hand sanitizer pumps are made available to customers and employees at strategic locations.
- We disinfect all accessories, tables and chairs between each customer.
- Toilets, door handles, stair rails, and other frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected every 3 hours.
- Our employees always wear a respiratory protection mask and a visor covering its face completely.
- One to 3 customer groups will be allowed at a time in the white ceramics section.
- Ground indications allow customers to respect the distance in anticipation of a queue.
- We accept a maximum of 50 customers at a time inside the branch.
- Our employees are trained to respect all the measures put in place.
Céramic Café Dollard-des-Ormeaux opened it’s doors on August 12, 2016. With it’s big windows that let the sunlight in, it’s the perfect place to relax between friend or to do a creative activity with your family. We have hundreds of choices of ceramics and accessories to help you create (stamps, tape, drawings to copy, inspirations, etc.). We have more than 80 colours and our artistic consultant can assist you during the activity !
No reservations needed, just come in!