From October 1st to 28th, we are open 7 days a week!
- Come choose your ceramics in store and get the necessary material to paint at home!
- Collect your painted and fired ceramics.
- Pick up an order made on our online store to paint at home!
- Bring back ceramics you painted at home to get them fired!
You can no longer paint in our store but we are prepared to bring the Ceramic Café experience in the comfort of your home 🙂
Céramic Café is committed to respecting all the health measures issued by the CNESST.
- Wearing a face cover is compulsory for all clients aged 10 and over.
- It is no longer possible to paint on ceramic on site.
- Plexiglas were installed in all places where distancing was not possible
- Hand sanitizer pumps are available to customers and employees at strategic locations.
- We disinfect all the accessories between each client.
- Toilets, doorknobs, stair railings, and other frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected every 3 hours.
- Our employees wear a respiratory protection mask and a visor going up to the chin or protective goggles at all times.
- Ground directions allow customers to stay in line in anticipation of a queue.
- Our employees are trained to respect all the measures put in place.
Céramic Café Dollard-des-Ormeaux opened it’s doors on August 12, 2016. With it’s big windows that let the sunlight in, it’s the perfect place to relax between friend or to do a creative activity with your family. We have hundreds of choices of ceramics and accessories to help you create (stamps, tape, drawings to copy, inspirations, etc.). We have more than 80 colours and our artistic consultant can assist you during the activity !
No reservations needed, just come in!