Starting May 31st, we are open for the painting on ceramics activity in store !
RESERVATIONS MANDATORY: Click on the button above to reserve online.
You can still order in our Online store to paint at home but you can come in to paint on site !
Céramic Café is committed to respecting all the health measures issued by the CNESST.
- Wearing a face cover is compulsory for all clients aged 10 and over.
- It is no longer possible to paint on ceramic on site.
- Plexiglas were installed in all places where distancing was not possible
- Hand sanitizer pumps are available to customers and employees at strategic locations.
- We disinfect all the accessories between each client.
- Toilets, doorknobs, stair railings, and other frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected every 3 hours.
- Our employees wear a respiratory protection mask and a visor going up to the chin or protective goggles at all times.
- Ground directions allow customers to stay in line in anticipation of a queue.
- Our employees are trained to respect all the measures put in place.
Since 2014, the Ceramic Café in Quebec has been located at 435 St. Joseph East, next to the MEC, between Couronne and Parvis Roads in the St. Roch neighborhood. It should be noted that from 2004 to 2014 it was situated at 1370 Chemin Ste-Foy in the Saint Sacrement Neighborhood. Christine Ruel – young, determined and artistic businesswoman – is part of the Ceramic Café team since 1998 and the owner of this franchise since its opening. In addition to its restaurant menu, the Ceramic Café of Quebec offers a great selection of alcoholic beverages. The Ceramic Café of Quebec is available up to Saguenay offering ceramic painting activities, to groups such as schools, enrichment programs, summer camps, office parties, bridal showers, children’s birthday parties and other occasions. Check it out!