From October 1st to 28th, we are open !
- Come choose your ceramics in store and get the necessary material to paint at home!
- Collect your painted and fired ceramics.
- Pick up an order made on our online store to paint at home!
- Bring back ceramics you painted at home to get them fired!
You can no longer paint in our store but we are prepared to bring the Ceramic Café experience in the comfort of your home 🙂
Céramic Café is committed to respecting all the health measures issued by the CNESST.
- Wearing a face cover is compulsory for all clients aged 10 and over.
- It is no longer possible to paint on ceramic on site.
- Plexiglas were installed in all places where distancing was not possible
- Hand sanitizer pumps are available to customers and employees at strategic locations.
- We disinfect all the accessories between each client.
- Toilets, doorknobs, stair railings, and other frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected every 3 hours.
- Our employees wear a respiratory protection mask and a visor going up to the chin or protective goggles at all times.
- Ground directions allow customers to stay in line in anticipation of a queue.
- Our employees are trained to respect all the measures put in place.
Since 2014, the Ceramic Café in Quebec has been located at 435 St. Joseph East, next to the MEC, between Couronne and Parvis Roads in the St. Roch neighborhood. It should be noted that from 2004 to 2014 it was situated at 1370 Chemin Ste-Foy in the Saint Sacrement Neighborhood. Christine Ruel – young, determined and artistic businesswoman – is part of the Ceramic Café team since 1998 and the owner of this franchise since its opening. In addition to its restaurant menu, the Ceramic Café of Quebec offers a great selection of alcoholic beverages. The Ceramic Café of Quebec is available up to Saguenay offering ceramic painting activities, to groups such as schools, enrichment programs, summer camps, office parties, bridal showers, children’s birthday parties and other occasions. Check it out!